Within the consulting team based in Shanghai, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's missions to multiple clients. During missions relating to media acquisition strategy or onsite conversion optimization, you will contribute to promoting a new user-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions.
As a data analyst, you will follow an action plan, issuing step by step various deliverables during the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of webanalytics data as well as its interpretation during delivery sessions with the client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and the overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation.
Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
Education & Experience
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- 0-3 years experience in project management or digital marketing, consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, IS, etc.), business intelligence software publishers (SAP, etc.), or media-buy agencies, digital or traditional
Skills & Interests
- Mandarin (fluent or native)
- Excellent communication, oral, written and data visualisation
- Understanding of digital business models
- Strong analytical skills
- Good entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Strong working knowledge of Office and Google for Work
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and the main online acquisition channels: search engines (SEO, SEM and bid-management tools), display, affiliate marketing, emailing, social media, AdExchange, web and mobile applications, etc.