Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
As a data analyst, you will follow an action plan, issuing step by step various deliverables during the mission. You will guarantee the integrity of webanalytics data as well as its interpretation during delivery sessions with the client. You will be responsible for the content, the format and the overall quality of the outputs delivered to the client and for monitoring their operational and technical implementation
Based on your good understanding of our missions and our clients’ needs, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's offer, both in terms of marketing and in terms of technical and operational delivery.
Education & Experience
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management or digital marketing, consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, IS, etc.), business intelligence software publishers (SAP, etc.), or media-buy agencies, digital or traditional
Skills & Interests
- Mandarin (fluent or native)
- Excellent communication, oral, written and data visualization
- Strong analytical skills
- Good entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and the main online acquisition channels: search engines (SEO, SEM and bid-management tools), display, affiliate marketing, emailing, social media, AdExchange, web and mobile applications, etc.
Work Location & Contact
- Wework, No. 696 Weihai Road, Jingan District, Shanghai