Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Position / role:
The US 55 team is looking for a skilled Data Consultant to take part in delivering 55's data-led projects for leading global brands and assist the team in running ambitious data assignments.
You will be involved in projects related to data strategy, data architecture (Data Management Platform and Tech Stack optimization), media advisory (advertising budget allocation and attribution modeling) and omni-channel sales growth (leveraging data for a seamless online & offline customer experience).
As a Data Consultant, you will follow an action plan, producing various deliverables throughout the assignment. You will be responsible for the content, format and overall quality of those deliverables. You will be instrumental in making data simple for the brands, and useful for their end users.
Lastly, based on your good understanding of our assignments and clients’ needs, you will collaborate globally with all our international teams to develop 55's value proposition.
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- 0-2 years’ experience in project management or digital marketing in one of the leading: Internet players (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.), or creative/media buying agencies (WPP, Publicis, Havas, etc.), or consulting firms (strategy, organization, change management, etc.) or blue-chip brands within CPG, Luxury, Retail, Automotive, Finance & Insurance verticals
Skills & Interests
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Multilingual candidate preferred (fluent English, plus 1-2 other languages)
- Good entrepreneurial skills and team spirit
- Passionate about working in a very hands-on, fast-moving startup environment
- Exceptional analytical abilities, comfortable with visualizing and analyzing data sets
- Strong working knowledge of Office and Google for Work
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.) and the main online acquisition channels (Search, Display, Social, etc.) is a plus