Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Within the consulting team based in New York, you will actively take part in delivering fifty-five's data-led missions to multiple clients. Those missions will be driven by client objectives relating to data collection, media acquisition strategy, onsite conversion optimization, media-mix optimization and digital business consulting. During these missions, you will contribute to promoting a customer-centric vision of digital marketing, based on the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions. You will work across multiple industries including luxury, automotive, retail and beauty.
You will report to one of the agency’s Senior Managers within our Consulting Team and work closely with the Expertise & Innovation Team.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
- Experience in digital marketing, consulting firms, marketing or business intelligence software, or media agencies
- 4 - 7 years' experience in web agencies, media agencies, consulting firms, technology players or advertisers
- Very strong knowledge of the digital industry
- Already experienced in project management in an international context with both business and technology stakes
Skills and Interests
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good business and market understanding
- Good understanding of media and analytics issues
- Client-facing skills
- Good team spirit
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry